A while back, over some Kingfishers, I asked the group of travellers staying at my hostel that night to condense the meaning of life into seven words, (one for each chakra, obviously).
I thought I'd share some of ours and invite you to input.
- just keep moving forward, no matter what
- feel love, show love, and be loved
- survival of the fittest, most usually biggest
- that nobody knows is all we know
- maybe dark matter hides all the answers?
- an infinitely complex pattern exploring itself
- we are rats on a sinking ship
- listen to the Beatles and be happy